Powered byEMF Forms Online
Nama Ejen : Muhammad Farhan bin Bakri
No.Ejen : 1A0689F
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
- The UniFi service contract is for 24
- If service is terminated within this
contract period, a penalty of RM500 will
- Customers will be contacted by TM UniFi
Centre upon successful registration to make
an appointment for installation.
- TM UniFi Centre will call customers
again 3 days before and 24 hours before
installation to confirm the appointment.
- A fee of RM 200 will be imposed for
cancelled / deferred appointment
requests received within 24 hours of the
scheduled installation date.
- Customers are expected to be present when installation is carried out.
- Customers are required to sign the Work Order Acceptance Form before any
installation work commences.
- Some minimal drilling will be required to connect the fibre cable from the
outside to the inside of a customer's premise.
- The equipment being installed will require access to 4 power points.
- Appointments for installation will not be made for premises that are being
- A fee of RM200 will be imposed for standard installation.
- The wiring work carried out will run along the surface of walls and will be
enclosed in a casing called 'raceway'.
- If additional cabling is required beyond what is provided in the standard
package, extra charges will be imposed.
- The extra charges will be included in the customer's next bill and will not
require upfront cash payment.
- Non-standard installation includes concealed wiring, wiring over the plaster
ceiling, and underground / buried cabling.
- If customers require non – standard wiring, customers can engage their own
contractors to carry out the wiring work or select a contractor from TM's panel
- Charges will be imposed for non-standard installation activities.
- Charges quoted will cover the cost of workmanship only. These charges are to
be settled in cash with the contractor concerned.
- All material costs will be included in customer's next bill.
- If customer's premise is located in a high – rise building, the customer is
required to obtain the building management's permission prior to installation.
- If the building already has internal copper cabling, the customer must
terminate the existing fixed line broadband service (if any) to install UniFi
since it will utilize the same wiring.
- UniFi is a wired high speed broadband service and therefore, the most
optimum service will be obtained if there is wired connectivity.
- Wireless capability is provided as an additional benefit to the service.
However, it is important to note that wireless connectivity has its limitations.
- All equipment provided for the UniFi service come with a 12-month warranty.
- A UniFi service installation is considered successful only if all the
services offered are fully installed and activated which means that for the
Residential package, High Speed Internet, Voice and IPTV services must be
activated. Partial service activation is not allowed.